Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui Scar L NGRS (Recoil) package

Options
  • 04-07-2023 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Tokyo Marui Scar L long and CQB package €600 

Cork City/Delivery within reason/Meet halfway within reason/Postage at Buyers Expense 

Please read the full details on this listing

* ELCAN SCOPE NOT INCLUDED* 

Rifle firing 0.84 Joules / 300 fps on 0.2g bbs 

Phenominal range

9x mid cap (82rd) Magazines (7 genuine, 1 has a blank high cap base plate most likely a lost plate replaced, and another a blank baseplate likely reproduction) All functioning correctly including bolt stop function. These mags can be swithced to 30rd for Milsim events.

Ambidextrous controls

Scar L: 

Rifle has been flat hopped: 

Airtech TDC Trolley M-Nub for flat & R hop 

Modified Prometheus Purple bucking 

363mm Modify airsoft 6.03mm tight bore precision inner barrel 

Upgraded Laylax metal stock button 

Stock hinge replaced due to cracks appearing in original 

CQB package:  

Rifle comes with short outer and inner barrel for a change of length depending on where you are playing. CQB inner barrel has an R hop patch. (Partial disassembly required to achieve this change)  

Battery: 

Wired to Deans connectors 

Battery failed whilst in storage over the winter so has been considered in price. I will include the dead battery as a guide for the purchaser to source a replacement that is the correct size. 

Cosmetics & Faults: 

Rifle shows some external rash (pictured) from contact with the magazines. 

Vertical tape over cheek rest is cosmetic 

Horizontal tape is precautionary to prevent loss of the butt pad. Unfortunately, it is impossible to replace and has seen some damage to the loop (pictured). So, I keep it taped up to make sure it does not end up lost in the field. 

The Recoil system still functions correctly and gives a satisfying kick with every shot. 

Blowback system is a weak point on these rifles and has failed on this rifle. The Dust cover became jammed (pictured) and the Blowback arm snapped as a result. The blowback arm is impossible to replace. I have waited over a year before listing this rifle up waiting for parts to become available. This means that the rifle's bolt handle does not reciprocate and I have removed the Dust cover (pictured). 

I have a spare shell reflector/folding stock latch which I can fit to the rifle if the Purchaser requests this (pictured). Although I would advise against this. I have had two snap off previously and would suggest upgrading to the Laylax metal version if you really want this functionality. 

Original Box is tatty but included. 

MISC: 

Both Grips included

Not looking for a quick sale but open to sensible offers

Only reason I am listing this rifle up is because it is a secondary rifle and is not getting used enough and have my eye on a new secondary that has not been released yet.  

Post edited by Rodrew on

Comments

Advertisement