Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM 2023 transfer requests

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭j2

There are none available it seems. Going to find another race, it's impossible to get into the dublin marathon!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,778 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

22500 people disagree

Plenty of people out there looking to transfer entries too

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ainsyjnr

If you know anybody you wouldn’t mind sending them in my direction would you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭JoeCole26

Same - looking for a transfer please if any going. Can Revolut money and no messing about. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mariebally

Looking for a transfer aswell if any available. Thanks 😊

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Is there much movement in the transfer of entries?

I've seen plenty of people put up that they are looking for an entry, but I've not seen anyone on my social media post up that they have a ticket for transfer.

Is the €30 admin fee and having to arrange transfer of funds privately for the tickets putting people off?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'd imagine people who had tickets and decided they didn't want to run took advantage of the refund system back in June.

People selling the tickets would have had to decided since June that they didn't want to run

• I'd say for anyone not running this year, whats turning them off is their name will be taken off and transferred so they wont have automatic entry next year.

Plus the rigmarole you mentioned above.

There will be some entries available around September/October with injuries/people who didn't train but those people will probably try to sell at face value privately.

I'm not saying its right or wrong but thats my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,392 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Thanks for the replies. I just was trying to figure out why I've seen so many people looking for entries but hardly anyone looking to offload. I wonder have the organisers put the transfer window too soon - if they had the transfers end of Aug / beginning of Sept would there have been more moving about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

edit - sorted, thanks!

Post edited by nullObjects on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DonNo21

I have a number I can transfer if anyone is still looking for an entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ainsyjnr

• Registered Users Posts: 1 landersonn

I am desperately looking for a transfer if anyone has one!! Would really really appreciate it 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭cup of tea

I am looking for transfer. I know that runners 2023 runners get priority to book for 2024. I am happy to do a transfer of tickets back the otherway in 2024 so that you retain your automatic entry for next year if you have difficulty obtaining entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭nullObjects

If you have a look on Twitter at the Irish life account there some people offering transfers under the post for the transfer deadline

Just be wary of scams, they aren't as trustworthy as boardsies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mariebally

Is your entry still available

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Did you get sorted? I've come to the conclusion that i'm not going to recover from an achilles issue in time but desperately do want to do it next year as i've yet to make it to the start line and its driving me mad. If you are still interested lets do a deal!

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭william

Hi. I’m interested in getting an entry if anyone wants to transfer. Thanks.

William

• Registered Users Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭rovers_runner

Surprised they haven't extended this window until the end of August, they might do if the take up is looking low.

A lot of people may tentatively start training in July and run into August with race but realise it's not for them or have other commitments etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

That's my entry for 2024 secured, taking it slow building up :-)

Best of luck @cup of tea !

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 35 grape86

Also interested in a transfer if one becomes available, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 paddy pat

Looking for a transfer for my sister both of us are training together she has no number if any, one has 1 please thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cool Rider

Hey,

I am looking to purchase a transfer ticket if one becomes available. I am in South West Dublin, happy to pay cash or transfer money whatever suits best. Cheers,

Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Cool Rider

I am looking for transfer. I know that runners 2023 runners get priority to book for 2024. I am happy to do a transfer of tickets back the otherway in 2024 so that you retain your automatic entry for next year if you have difficulty obtaining entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭weadick

Also looking for a transfer if anyone has one available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Premier Micheal

I'm looking to purchase a transfer for the Dublin City Marathon if anyone wants to sell. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,457 ✭✭✭✭Murph_D

Are you sure that 2023 runners get priority next year? Has been the case the last couple of years alright but not sure it's been announced for 2024.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Galwayz

I have a DCM number transfer available if anyone is interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 paddy pat

My sister is looking for 1 is it still available

Advertisement