Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New private well manhole and pipe connection

• 05-07-2023 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭

Just had a new private well drilled. We are currently on a shared surface water well which had slight contamination last year, so we decided to get our own deep bore well.

The guys have drilled the well and left a bit of a mess and the pipe sticking out :D They did tell me beforehand that this is what happens so it’s fine. I’m just looking for someone to come and construct the manhole for the well, dig trench and pipe it to the garage. Possibly take away the mess too if he could!

Anyone know of anyone with experience sorting out private wells? I’m just outside Letterkenny.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭chris_ie

If no one knows who could construct the manhole, anyone know who I could contact to lift and take away the mess from digging the well? 😄 There’s not that much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,195 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Sorry, dont know of anyone myself. You could always ask one of the local contractors or even ask for recommendations from the local hardware store. Those guys know lots of people in the trade.

Advertisement