Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paypal

• 06-07-2023 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I got a notification that my PayPal account have permanently limited my account, while I'm surprised since I've not used this account for over a year, tried to delete it but it won't let me, I've no money in it,

Anyone advise on how to talk to an actual person?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Any advise at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

01 7617395 always worked for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 172 ✭✭pat_sconce

You haven't used it and you've no balance in it.

So where's the issue?

First result in Google gives you this

Inactive account

We may limit your account if you haven't used it much since you signed up.

To restore full access to your account, log in and upload your Proof of Identity (such as a copy of your driver's license or state ID). You can upload this document in your Notifications center.

In most cases, our customer service team can't remove your limitation over the phone. Please wait for us to contact you.

Advertisement