Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to do distance online Springboard

• 07-07-2023 5:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

As title says, is it possible? The College i'm near has springboard courses but none on topics that interest me so i was wondering, do some colleges do distance learning or online courses under the spring board? I havent been in education for at least 25 years and have been a homeworker for same time so it would be a whole new experience for me? If anyone has any advice re same, I'd really appreciate it. Also where do i search for the same? Like how do i find out which courses are distance learning.

Regards

LH

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Yes, I did a Data course on Springboard and it worked out. So long as you have an internet connection of reasonable speed, the lectures were available for viewing online. Offhand, on the site if you do a search then one of the options is "Delivery Methods" and click Online. Note also, for a lot of course their application deadline is approaching.

Advertisement