Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good quality dry food that will soften when mixed with water

Options
  • 08-07-2023 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Elderly jack Russell is getting last of his teeth out in a few weeks. Been feeding kibbles for years but current wolf of wilderness that feed doesn't soften even when soaked in water for hours. Anyone recommend a good brand that will turn to mush when soaked. I really don't want to have to resort to cans as am vegan and couldn't face washing the cans afterwards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Burns. My friend uses it and she softens it for her 17month old Pom. It's €18 Euros a bag do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bellie1

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Your welcome. Not sure if your Vet is doing the deal or not but buy five packets of it and you get the 6th one free. Ask about it.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭Bellie1

Zooplus sell it. Would you mind asking.your friend what specific flavour, just in case there's a difference . Already have a 10kg bag that will be offloading to a friend. Otherwise I'll buy a small pack to test out

Advertisement