Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blindspot (Channel 5 series)

• 09-07-2023 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭

I saw this mentioned on the internet, and it seemed like an extremely low budget version of Rear Window, a film made decades ago. Ross Kemp has a role in it, but none of what I read inspires me to even consider watching it. The IMDB reviews are bad. The lead actress is in a wheelchair, and I'd never heard of her. I came across this page that shows her achievements etc, the only problem being that they have her appearing in the long running Blindspot TV series. Whoever wrote the article obviously never saw either series, and simply wrote a load of balls. 🤣

Beth Alsbury Wikipedia And Age: Parents And Family (latestbollyholly.com)

"Beth Alsbury is a talented actress who is quickly making a name for herself in the entertainment industry, delivering impressive performances in a variety of productions.

Moreover, Alsbury’s exceptional acting skills, particularly in the final season of “Blindspot,” have rightfully earned her much-deserved recognition.

“Blindspot” is an acclaimed American crime drama TV series that debuted on NBC on September 21, 2015, where Alsbury shines as the character Hannah.

What makes her casting particularly significant is her representation as a wheelchair user, marking a significant stride towards inclusivity in the entertainment industry."

Advertisement