Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WTD: Direct Drive Turbo Trainer

• 09-07-2023 11:43am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Per the title, looking for a reasonably priced direct drive turbo. Based in Dublin. Condition doesn't matter so long as it works, to be honest!

Let me know if there's anything about. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭cyclocross!

Hi Dave,

I have an Elite Suito for sale if you are interested. Comes with cassette, Elite mat, laptop stand, regular riser and steerer riser. 500 for the lot. Used about 6 times.

Cyclocross

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

Thanks man, but a little more than I hoped to spend (300-350 budget). I'll think about it though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 287 ✭✭this.lad

If op doesnt want the rizer etc and you want to split it out I'd be interested.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭dave_o_brien

I have no need for the mat, stand or either riser

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭devonp

@cyclocross; whats the cassette on the drive 11s ?, do you have all the adapters for thru axle (i have QR bikes but prob TA in the near future)

also what dongle is needed to connect to a Mac for Swift TR etc do you have it(know it doesnt come with the trainer)

where are you based for collection ?

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 643 ✭✭✭cyclocross!

Yes. It's an 11s cassette. I have both TA and QR. I've no ideas regarding dongles. It connected via wifi to my laptop. Collect in Celbridge.

Advertisement