Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invalidity

• 09-07-2023 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi please no judgement here pleasr i know what i am

I

Post edited by swpb on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Please please please please please stop beating yourself up over this. This can all be sorted out and really and truly it’s not as terrible as you seem to think it is.

The important thing for your own sanity now is that you come completely clean with the Dept immediately so that they can sort it out.

If you are totally upfront and honest with them now they will give you credit for that. Please trust me when I tell you that this is an everyday event for them and yes you may be in an overpayment but it can be paid back and no one is going to be as mad at you as you are at yourself. Do that tomorrow first thing. I can garuntee you you’ll feel better straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭swpb

. L

Post edited by swpb on

Advertisement