Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gig in wembley stadium - where to stay?

Options
  • 12-07-2023 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

Going to gig in Wembley next year and thinking about accommodation options. Was looking at maybe Watford and getting the train before/after the gig back?

Any other suggestions of transport options? Will have car with me, but don't imagine driving in around the stadium/parking.

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Ya I would say right trail of thinking no point staying around Wembley.

Extremely accessible by train. Transport for London website; you can tap card for bus/train journeys the last number of years so getting an Oyster card isn't necessary for a quick trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,399 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

have a look at the Greenwood Hotel in Northolt

Staying there for events in Wembley next month and from reviews it sounds like a handy hub for the venue

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Northolt is almost too close to Wembley conveient I guess but if prolonging night after concert is a thing for you worth noting options may prove highly limited.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,732 ✭✭✭micks_address

Ideal situation would be somewhere 20 minutes walk away with parking but doubt that's possible

Advertisement