Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted : Dublin based Female vocalist singer/musician to join male singer/guitarist for wedding duo

Options
  • 12-07-2023 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

About Me :

I'm a guitarist/singer/ with 20+ years experience, mid 40s, I am looking for a female vocalist/musician. I have a sound system. Very laid back easy to work with.

Where :

Preferably Dublin based. North Dublin even better.

About you :

Preferably non smoker. Easy to get on with, experienced, incredible sense of humour (to match mine), wants to gig asap, confident to interact and create a rapport with the crowd between songs and bounce off eachother, have your own decent mic and a mic stand, in ears is a bonus, willing to carry gear and wrap cables (the right way 🤓), show up prepared. Focused, doesn't need a coffee break every 20 minutes in rehearsals. Have a car to get you to the gig.

Preferably use a tablet for your music notes/lytics rather than a music stand, less intrusive on stage.

Not looking for lip quiverers or vocal acrobatics. Just carry the melody in your own style. More Christine McVie and Gladys Knight, way less Cristina Aguilera please.

Bonus points if you play any instrument, French Horn even, anything, though not strictly necessary just be willing to learn a couple of chords on Guitar and Ukulele.

To do :

weddings, funerals, corporates and pub gigs. Gigs waiting once the repertoire has been sorted and rehearsed.

Repertoire :

Anything from Irish Ballads, Jazz Standards, Rock, Pop, Duets

Please PM links of you performing I'll do the same, it saves a lot of time. (I can't add videos to my posts for some reason... Mods looking into it)

Thanks!

Post edited by cullthegulls on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MimMyles

I would love to be considered for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SusiFitz

Hi, I am a singer from cork moving up to dublin hoping to do mostly weddings and funerals, I would love to be considered if you are still looking for someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 marieconniffe

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 theGalavant

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3 s.furlong

Hi are you looking for female singer for wedding duo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Lucky1972

Hi,

Just wondering if you ever got someone for this. I have the perfect person that matches everything you want.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elaine_G13

Hello, I am interested in your post and would love to chat. Has the position been filled yet?

Advertisement