Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven't been able to log into mobile app in months

• 13-07-2023 4:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

When I open the app it gives the blank screen with the BOI logo in the background saying "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later". Clicking Login in the top right corner doesn't do anything.

Its not a problem with my device as I've installed it on numerous others and even an android emulator on my PC, but all of them give the same screen.

What's strange to me is that I can't find any discussion anywhere from people with the same problem. Anyone know what is going on? Thanks for any help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Sorry to hear this.

The app is supported by the following operating systems only: iPhone iOS version 14+ Android version 8+.

Windows and Blackberry are not supported.

If you need any further support with this please contact our colleagues on 0818200362 between 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri where we can access your profile to help resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement