Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement Requested - Yet to arrive

Options
  • 13-07-2023 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi. Via the app I requested a custom statement (6 months) on my current a/c. I made the request on July 5th and have checked daily via the statements tab where I can see the previous ones, but there's no sign of it yet.

Does it usually take more than 5 working days to arrive?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you have ordered duplicate statements these will be issued to you in the post. It can take up to 7 working days for the statements to arrive in the post.

To get this looked into today please contact our Customer Service team and one of our colleagues will be certainly able to follow up on your order of the statements for you. The number you can call is 0818 365 365. The team are available from 9am to 5pm Mon-Fri and from 10am-2pm on Saturdays.

Thanks, Sarah

Advertisement