Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Drama

• 19-07-2023 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Anyone watching the foreign dramas on TV ?

I am currently watching Der Pass (Series 3) on Sky Atlantic.

I usually follow whatever is on BBC 3, I believe the new series of Beck (4 episodes) his currently on!

I will catch up with that no doubt

Anyone into similar! ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,816 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

If you can pickup TV5 monde europe on satellite or Virgin they have some crime dramas usually on tuesday 8pm, wednesday 530pm, thursday 530pm.

More 4 friday 9pm slot another one to keep an eye on. And some stream/repeat on what was All4.

After Beck next up in BBC4 9pm saturday slot is Irish series Clean Sweep though!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭jonnreeks

As for Clean Sweep!

Well the reaction from Irish viewers when the series debuted on RTE One was far from kind, with most branding the series as 'awful' and 'atrocious'.

Avoid 🙄

There's been a few Irish series or co-productions in that Saturday 9pm slot on BBC4 over the years. Hidden Assets seem to get good reaction.

I skipped Clean Sweep first time round on RTE so no plans to catch it on BBC4!

German language Babylon Berlin aired on Sky Atlantic, though that is more of a period piece set in 1920s Weimar Berlin.

Advertisement