Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modules/course of study to complete the conditions

Options
  • 19-07-2023 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello!

I'm a post-primary math teacher from Spain considering moving to Ireland to teach there. I've seen that if I don't have the 60 ECTS of Mathematics, I should either go through an adaptation period or complete the ECTS I need with modules or courses. The thing's that I don't get what those modules are (in Spain we don't have such things in university), do they mean that I have to study a full undergraduate in order to reach those 60 ECTS or that I can study "short" specific courses so as to compensate the shortfalls?

By the way, I studied Engineering (240 ECTS) just in case someone's had a similar situation and can tell me what he/she did. Any help would be appreciated!

Advertisement