Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexually-explicit literature is used in PSHE classes in schools in England.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Jesus I don't even know the answers to the questions. And yes, I'm not dumb I just cannot be bothered to learn about something I have no interest in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭Augme

People who believe in God could easily be described as deluded and mentally ill as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I agree anyone who believes in a coward is mentally ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

Or people who read the Daily Mail, especially people who don't realise what a shít stirring pile of drivel it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,409 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Yay another thread where the saddest people on the internet get to feel outraged because the daily mail tells them to be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It says 'secretive study plans' talk about anal sex and orgasms and then doesn't provide any evidence of that claim.

I have a friend who had her first period at nine. I have other friends who have always known they were gay. Providing information like this gives these children reassurance that they are normal and nothing is wrong with them and there others out there who might be feeling similarly.

I have never met a gay person who 'turned' gay or who was convinced to be gay. Such ideas are nonsense and its a bullshit reason for denying access to such information for kids because they are 'too young'. Whether we like it or not, children are having these feelings and its much better to offer information that might help then just shutting them down and saying they're too young for that.

I don't see what's sexually explicit about that material there.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭Goldengirl

Daily Mail UK no less !

Who cares ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Count Dracula

It is such a pile of crap, I would rather read the Sunday Sport or the National Enquirer.

In fact the Sunday Sport is most likely a more intelligent read, all said?

The most outrageous part of the whole story is the ridiculous title of this thread.

"Sexually-explicit".

Fuck me, not even the Daily Mail were so absurd.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Who's getting the popcorn 🍿

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭rogber

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,615 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Daily Mail. Not even worth clicking.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There's nothing sexually explicit in those lesson plans 🤣

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Jizique

So could people who believe in climate change/global warming

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

What a surprise. Another thread about transgenderism. Another trying to create outrage over the topic.

Sorry OP, it's not happening

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement