Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employment Contract

• 25-07-2023 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

My missus works 35 hours a week. She has been there 6 months. The job was always 35 hours a week.

On her 1st payslip she asked me to look at it. It said she worked 39 hours. But the pay added up to the amount on her contract so thought it was wierd but no up not down a cent so she left it.

Yesterday she gets a phone call to say she has been overpaid by 4 hours a week for 6 months and will have to pay it back. And they have adjusted her pay for July which was paid today -12 hours. ( couple of hours notice mortgage and bills to pay ) i told her it will be sorted but she worrys a lot about a lot so needs sorting

Told her what to say. He contract clearly states x amount for 35 hours a week.

Advertisement