Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone having problems with Vodafone TV signal pausing, breaking up between 9pm and Midnight?

Options
  • 25-07-2023 12:55pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi, new to posting so try to be brief,

Have FTTH - signed up with Vodafone, Broadband is great, no issues. For last few months the TV signal starts to stutter, pause, pixelates and drops out between 9pm and midnight. Have called VF tech support and got usual reset Modem, power cycle Siro box, reset TV box - no joy. FYI at the same time as TV signal is cr*p I can stream Netflix, Prime no problem. Speedtest is 150Meg D/L 50Meg U/L at time of issue. Had engineer visit to replace TV Box - no change. Cracking me up! Any suggestions?

I have looked at moving provider, talked to Virgin but because I have an existing Siro connection I have to shut down Vodafone (apparently the port has to be freed up!), then inform Virgin and they will send the new equipment to set me up on Virgin. I work from home and need to stay on line - no guarantee as to how long I could be down....

Post edited by Spear on

Advertisement