Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung series 9 Fridge/Freezer issue

• 25-07-2023 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I have a Samsung RH69B8931B1/EU purchased new 4 weeks ago.

My house is difficult to access.... Georgian house kitchen in basement... this meant that there was an ordeal and equipment needed to get the brand new fridge freezer into place.

Once in place we let it stand over night and it worked perfectly fine.

The next day we stocked the freezer and since then its stopped working (it wasn't exactly filled no vents blocked or anything about 40% capacity) as the temperature rose again I removed everything from the freezer... it continued to rise in temperature all the way to 15degC where it remains.

The fridge section works perfectly. The Freezer worked for 2 days until we opened the door and added stock to it then it stopped cooling immediately.

Samsung have refused to repair the Fridge and have only offered a replacement... but say that I will have to bear the cost of the replacements installation... obviously this is in contravention with the law.

Long story short it looks like we are going to get a refund and I will need to repair the issue myself.

I'm looking for a service manual for the unit or better still an expert that can repair it.... can anyone help?

Advertisement