Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris 2024 tickets

Options
  • 26-07-2023 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭

Batches of tickets released today on https://tickets.paris2024.org/ if you're on the hunt for them.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Athletics prices are small bit outside my price range to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,377 ✭✭✭diego_b

We went to a few sessions in London 2012 and really enjoyed and when it's as close as it's going to be for the new number of editions (LA in 2028 and Brisbane in 2032 won't be a runner at all) we'll try to get a few sessions in for this one too but the tickets do sting a bit to save the least. Had been saving for different holiday plans for next year so this will be the holiday instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

One evening session is about the same price as the entire 10 day event at the World Champs. Not the same status as the Olympics, but... I think I'll be watching Paris on the TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Annie get your Run

I had signed up to get the email when the tickets were being released with the same idea, so close, Paris, Olympics etc but the price is completely prohibitive - for me anyway. Such a pity as I'd say it will be our best Olympics in a long time 🤞

Advertisement