Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available for pro covers band

Options
  • 27-07-2023 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Drummer (mid 40's) looking for a professional band or people to start a professional band with. Covers only, no originals. Preferably rock but I'm flexible. Can do backing vox. Have gear and own transport. Midlands based but happy to travel for the right project, within reason.

Looking for serious, like-minded, commited musicians, who find fun in playing to a high level and putting everything they can into it. So please... no more time-wasters, half-assers or ego-trippers.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 padawan

Hi, where in the Midlands are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Benz776

I'm in Portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 43 padawan

OK, I'm near Nenagh and have started to get something together with a guy from Tipperary Town. How would that be geographically? We're all around the same age. We're both guitar players and I sing

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Benz776

Sent ya a msg there.

Advertisement