Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to switch from GP 5000s ?

Options
  • 28-07-2023 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭

I've had them since October last year and I have mixed feelings about them. Grip is usually very good in all kinds of conditions yeah the back gets a bit slippy at times but nothing ridiculous. There nice and quick and feel great on the road when everything is running as it should but... I am just getting far to many nicks marks and flat tubes with them. I've had two flats and both front and back wheels have little holes and marks in them. I'm cycling around Dublin city mostly these days so the roads are in bits pot holes cracks glass etc.

I'm wondering should i stick with these or switch to say 4 seasons or even try 5000 all seasons?

Comments

Advertisement