Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eli Lilly gbs lilltle island

• 28-07-2023 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Anyone here work for lilly in gbs? Is it ok. Just in dilemma which job im going to take . Saw some had bad reviews with lilly gbs on other forum.

hope someone can give some feedback

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Hi, i work down there, although not there too long myself. It's ok so far, the general things like the building, canteen, induction etc is quite good. Might depend on the team for the rest as I'm aware some teams can be busier than others and then there's others (like what I'm in) where you don't have much colleagues in Cork office so there's lots of calls and timezone adjusting.

Pm me if you've any particular questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭angelmum

Thank you titan.

i took somewhere closer to me instead. Im supposed to join the scientific global communications dept. I got worried in case the hybrid system is not permanent and it’s not feasible for me to drive there everyday. Thanks again and goodluck with your career there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,007 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'd be surprised if hybrid ends here, at least any time soon. They'd probably need a new building to accommodate a full return so seems unlikely.

Understandable fear though considering other companies.

Advertisement