Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous packaging

Options
  • 28-07-2023 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Small leather glasses case in the top left corner is the ONLY item contained in this plastic packaging. Does anybody give a flying flamingo about the environment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Use it to light your fire or stove, save on using kindling, everyone's a winner.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,621 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i once ordered a cavaquinho for my wife - a small portuguese steel string guitar, the size of a ukelele. put the delivery address in as my folks house, and about a week later my dad rang and said 'there's a large empty box which has just been delivered for you':

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

I wouldn't recommend ordering anything fragile from Amazon US as they've stopped using cardboard boxes for overseas orders and instead ship everything in jiffy bags which are wholly inadequate - lots of dents and scuffs when they arrive.

Advertisement