Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Watch 6

Options
  • 28-07-2023 6:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, I've been trying to but the LTE version of the new 6 classic on the Samsung website but it only has the bluetooth available. Can't get through on chat. Is it possible this will only be sold through Vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

I think they've blocked general availability of the LTE watch here to avoid copious returns, as the LTE watches don't have a physical SIM slot, so only work with esims. Vodafone are the only carrier who publicly support esims here (although I gather it's coming for others).

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭caddy16

Thanks I'm sure it will appear on the Vodafone website soon albeit probably not with the preorder offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭MugsGame

Amazon UK will ship the LTE model here, and handle the customs at checkout. No trade-in offer though, that I can see.

LTE version now on Vodafone website

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭lordsheepface

Am i right in saying the full LTE features will still only work if you signup for Vodafone OneNumber?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 38,442 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Took the plunge and upgraded from Watch4 classic to Watch6 classic

Payed through Revolut rewards and got it for €285 with the €80 trade in discount and 15% off. Odd that if i didn't checkout as guest and signed in to my account I would be charged €349

Got silver model as a change

Think im after forfeiting the 'reward of €75 prepaid mastercard' by buying it this way

Post edited by PTH2009 on

very nice looking watch and display is smooth

• Registered Users Posts: 9,126 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I did exactly this and got approved for that €75 MasterCard no bother.

Put my claim in tonight, the amount of information they were asking you'd swear it's a loan you're taking out

• Advertisement

Anyone having trouble using the 'reward Mastercard' online ??

Tried Ticketmaster and PayPal but won't work saying 'details are wrong'

Whats the best place to pick up a 43mm silver strap ??

the buckle strap after splitting, using a shite one from an old Watch Active

Advertisement