Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Web streaming pc VPN

Options
  • 29-07-2023 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,961 ✭✭✭✭

So, recent attempts to get stuff working on my pc have failed, it's too old for the latest updates and is stuck in a failed update loop for over a year. It works every second start, but attempting to get ExpressVPN working has failed as I always have something updating so can't install the app...

So time for a new mini build. It is literally just to get the likes of BBC iPlayer working as there's sewing and baking shows not available anywhere else she wants to watch.

So, what does one require these days for a very simple, straight forward (hopefully) mini build to leave beside the tv? Not sure if I want one of those streaming boxes, my experience with them is one of lost patience. 4k not required but if it's not much more expensive to support it, i could be tempted.

I has all the accessories, just need the pc. Suppose I could gut and salvage the pc if parts are any useful?

i5 3570k

ASRock Z77 pro 2

Radeon HD7850 v2

8gb GDDDR3(?)

Loads of HDDs and SSDs.

Comments

Advertisement