Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27" 1440p Monitor recommendations

Options
  • 01-08-2023 9:55pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, I'm looking at upgrading my monitor to a 27" 1440p and was looking for any recommendations you fine folks might have. It needs to have a 100 mm VESA mount to fit my stand (I have a 3x monitor stand this will be going in the middle of) and G-Sync compatible as I have a 3060 card and won't be upgrading that for a while. If a Freesync monitor can do broadly the same thing then that's cool too - honestly, I've become very confused as to what's what between these two things 😂 It's a gaming and working PC so I'm guessing an IPS is the best option (OLED seems way too steep for my pockets and usually for bigger screens).

Advertisement