Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TAMS 3 building plans & planning permission

Options
  • 01-08-2023 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Could anyone give me an approximate cost for someone to draw up plans and get planning permission for a TAMS 3 compliant slatted shed, 4 bay shed with a feeding passage so nothing major. I’m aware all jobs are different and will be site specific, I just want to get a rough idea at the moment. Also if anyone has any recommendations for someone that covers the limerick area that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭dmakc

I did similar to you and got quotes for 2k and 1k. Naturally I went with the 1k fella and whilst he got me over the line with the council - the professionals who have come to build the shed have picked through many issues with it which have ended up costing me thousands and delays worth months. If I were to do it again I'd go with a good reputation and don't fear the price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Tileman

Fully agree. Getting the professional is cheaper and quicker in the long run. Got my shed done by family member but he wasn’t that use to doing at sheds. It was fine for getting through council but design could have being better.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,597 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

My teagasc man gave me a recommendation of a lad. He was very good

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭leoch

A lad from meath advertising on donedeal for that kind of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭lmk123

Thanks all, much appreciated 👍

• Advertisement
Advertisement