Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to visit Ireland

Options
  • 02-08-2023 9:04am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi I am planning to visit Ireland in the next year and would like to know a great place to visit. I am African American and would like to know is it going to be a problem with me going in certain areas.

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 shkrood

I couldn’t say in terms of your latter question because I’m not from Dublin and I’d imagine it’s somewhere in there you’d be likely to find problems if you would anywhere.

if you’re looking for a tour of Ireland, go onto the paddy wagon website. Im Irish and even I’ve been on those tours. Very very tiring, but fun - if you have the energy for that kind of thing.

Advertisement