Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco and Maple Centre Dublin 7 Anti-Social Activity

Options
  • 02-08-2023 8:16pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a warning and a heads up to anyone using the Maple Centre and the adjacent Tesco store at Cabra Cross in Dublin 7 to be very vigilant as a feral scrote tried to steal my shopping there on Monday evening last when I was waiting for the bus.

There's a part of Dunard estate behind the Maple Centre where much of the anti-social activity seems to be coming from.

It also seems to have got a lot worse since Covid - begging and some drug dealing going on there during the day too.

Be careful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

You know things have been bad in Tesco that they have to have the door on the other side of the carpark always locked these days... Seen a few things in there ranging from kids cycling around the downstairs area to lad squaring up to the manager because they wouldn't serve him without ID...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

A fire was started at the rear corner of our apartment complex on Blackhorse Avenue Dublin 7 last night at 4.00am. 🔥🔥🔥

Suspected arson but fortunately no one was at serious risk.

Had got up from my sleep to use the bathroom and heard strange crackling sounds outside so looked out the window to investigate. 

Phoned 999 and they arrived to extinguish the fire within 15 mins - another resident had also just reported the fire before me. According to the fire brigade who put out the fire, there have been other fires started in recent weeks in the vicinity.

Very concerning development - and another indication that something has been very amiss in the local area in recent months. 😔

Advertisement