Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The paranormal is all inter dimensional

Options
  • 03-08-2023 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,666 ✭✭✭✭

This is the conclusion I have come to. Its not dead people and ghosts - though technically thats probably exactly what it IS - but not in the way we'd tend to think of it. UFOs, ghosts, banshees - its all linked to inter dimensions.

I think it's a better way to look at it from a research of point of view because now you'd be looking for evidence of some form of evidence of inter dimensional travel. I asked chat gpt for some help on that and its suggestions (which I'll post below) weren't of much help as not many would be qualified to follow it - but it's a step in the right direction.

I think we're going to find our minds are really much more powerful than we think. Ive never been a fan of mediums etc, but they might well be on to something is the way my mind is heading.

This is what chat gpt suugests (way better than 'spirit boxes'):

Ways to detect inter-dimensional travel

1. Gravitational Effects:
      • Unusual Gravitational Lensing:
        • Utilize advanced telescopes and observational equipment to monitor distant celestial objects and their light bending due to gravity.
        • Look for instances of gravitational lensing that cannot be explained by known astronomical objects.
      • Gravitational Waves:
        • Continue to improve gravitational wave detectors like LIGO and VIRGO to increase sensitivity and accuracy.
        • Analyze data from these detectors to identify potential gravitational wave signals originating from interdimensional sources.
      • Perturbations in Celestial Object Motion:
        • Monitor the trajectories and velocities of celestial bodies with high precision.
        • Look for deviations in their motions that cannot be accounted for by the gravitational interactions of known objects.
    2. Quantum Effects:
      • Unique Quantum Signatures:
        • Conduct experiments in controlled quantum systems to understand the expected behavior.
        • Look for deviations from these expected behaviors that might indicate interdimensional influences.
      • Anomalies in Quantum Entanglement:
        • Design experiments to entangle quantum particles and study their entangled states.
        • Look for patterns or correlations in the entangled states that could be attributed to interdimensional interactions.
    3. Energy Signatures:
      • Detecting Energy Fluctuations:Use sensitive energy measurement devices and instruments across various locations and scales.
      • Look for unexpected and unexplained fluctuations in energy readings that do not align with known physical processes.
    4. Interference Patterns:
      • Experimental Setup:
        • Design experiments that allow for controlled and precise observations of relevant phenomena.
        • Choose appropriate measurement tools and techniques for detecting interference patterns.
      • Analyzing Interference Patterns:
        • Collect data from the experiments and carefully analyze it to identify any patterns that do not conform to known interference effects.
        • Rule out potential experimental artifacts or errors that could produce false patterns.
    5. Unexplained Phenomena:
      • Identify Unexplained Phenomena:
        • Continuously monitor and study the universe using telescopes, detectors, and other observational instruments.
        • Maintain an open-minded approach to discovering new and unexpected phenomena.
      • Investigate and Theorize:
        • As unexplained phenomena are discovered, assemble teams of researchers to investigate and develop theoretical models.
        • Collaborate with experts in different fields to explore possible explanations.

Advertisement