Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address change

Options
  • 03-08-2023 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I am based in SA. I am receiving my statements on mail. Can I change to email ? My mailing address is incorrect It needs be - address removed
    Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

Please delete your address details within your post for security reasons.

I'm afraid we are unable to send statements by email.

If you are registered with the Mobile App you can login and update address. If you need help with access to the Mobile App please call on 0035314044000 a colleague can help with both. Team is available weekdays 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm.

Many thanks, Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bjpg_1979

Good Afternoon

I am having a similar issue from Australia. Unable to update address information over the phone or online, the listed fax number of +353 (0)1 6113120 for mortgage admin appears to not be connected to a fax. Can i please confirm the correct fax number to send our documents to?

B.Gray

Advertisement