Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWITCH ACCOUNT FEE'S?

Options
  • 03-08-2023 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I recently received a letter from PTSB about the "New fee's" on my SWITCH ACCOUNT which I signed up to ,way back in 1997-98. Which stated that there were No fee's if you have over €2500 in your account constantly every month. Now I'm being told that I will have to pay €18 per ¼. Even though I still have enough money in my account. How can they change the barrier just let that, even though they came out during the week saying that they made €1.036bn profit in the first quarter of this year. I'm totally pissed off with them... Has anyone else had the pleasure of a similar letter😡😡😡😡😡

Post edited by Beasty on

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Ptsb changed their terms and conditions for the current accounts like yours. Anyone who has one will be affected.

You can move to an explore current account with ptsb where you get some cashback for transactions which will reduce your fees.

There aren't too many fee free accounts out there,I understand ebs have one,but their online services are very basic, if that's an issue for you.

Advertisement