Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky tv and broadband

Options
  • 04-08-2023 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've been with sky, with varying packages, for nine years. I'm paying €45 for BB, €38 for basic tv, €8 for Netflix and €13 for 2nd tv. It's €104 pm altogether - question : Am I off my head ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭babelfish1990

You are being ripped off by Sky. Eir broadband is €34.99pm. Add basic TV for €9.99pm which includes first Apple TV 4k box and Amazon Prime video. You can do multiroom at no extra monthly fee if you buy your own additional Apple TV boxes ( eir sell refurbed models for €59.99).You can also add mobile SIM only 5G accounts for €9.99pm. You can still add Netflix if you require it. Call them just before your contract ends after 12/24 months, and renegotiate. They always renew the TV & Mobile discounts after end of contract, but you will likely pay a bit more for the broadband in the following year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 quare hawk

Thanks for that babelfish1990 I'll look into that 😁 😁

Advertisement