Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving ranges in Cork?

Options
  • 04-08-2023 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

I am trying to get back into golf. I am familiar with Frankfield driving range and their facilities but I am looking for other options or how other driving ranges compare to Frankfield. Any recommendations?

Are there driving ranges where you can make use of technology like Trackman or something similar without booking a lesson or breaking the bank?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭slingerz

No publicly available driving range has trackman as far as I know.

perhaps the Fota academy has something like it but there’s a a membership fee there around €800 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 31 chasingbirdies

Check out Cork Golf Centre Home | www.keatingclubhire.com (corkgolfcentre.com) - its out by the Iniscarra Dam !!

Driving ranges are seriously lacking in Cork , Frankfield is a bit of a kip IMO but it is a serious location so I'd say they clean up. The outdoor area closing is very unfortunate.

Advertisement