Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a Career Coach to Assist with Civil Service AP Competency Application Form

• 05-08-2023 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi, would anyone have advice on a good careers coach who can assist with guiding me on writing a good application form for a AP competition, i was acting for 2 years as AP and failed in the competition on my application form.

i would like to be successful next time and at least get an interview, also any advice much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭336699

I’d highly recommend Mark Kehoe. He provides interview preparation for all grades in the Civil Service and also helps with application forms. He’ll help you word the form to have maximum impact to help you get through the short listing process. He also gives a great insight into what assessors and interviewers are looking for in Civil Service competitions.

I’ve dealt with him in the past, he’s an absolute gent. I actually first heard of him through boards, his number is 086 881 6034.

Best of luck with the next competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Watermelonsugar

Carr communications, Tina Kinorans and Think People seem to work alot with public and civil service from both candidate and interview/shortlisting board perspective. I have not used any personally but know of colleagues who have and placed well on panels.

Good Luck!

Advertisement