Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Sports Offer Problem

Options
  • 05-08-2023 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Got an email today offering me 9mths for Sky Sports @20 per month but I can’t activate it?

Wondering if anyone else got it and is having the same problems activating it?

Better Born Lucky Than Rich.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Trampas

Give them a call and I’m sure they’ll sort you out. Is that 9 months at €20 and then standard price for 3 months? Maybe on phone they’ll do it for 12 months. Offers like 9 months half price and then full for final 3 months of a contract should be banned. It should be same price for 12 months as they can sneak people into 12 month deals when they say you can call after the offer but that doesn’t include main tv package

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Manc-Red_

No I’ve rang and they’ve said they’ll call me back.

It’s a 9mth deal and can cancel anytime but 31 days later of course

• Registered Users Posts: 7,634 ✭✭✭Trampas

Check what it does with your current tv subscription

I know exactly what ya mean pal

Got it done for the season after ringing them and the email issue was sorted to avail of it.

Great price but no sign of Extra for anything less than €10r

• Advertisement
Advertisement