Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know what company this van is from? Seen near Donegal town.

Options
  • 05-08-2023 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Can't quit make out the lettering...."n" "s" and what looks like a small "p"?

I stuck it in a photo program to try and "enhance" it but that's the best I can get.

Post edited by muffler on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭HazeDoll

I can't see a van in that picture, whatever about letters. I can't make out anything at all. It looks like a close-up of a grey carpet taken at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 fiddyfive

That's the front of the van turned 90° left to get the lettering straight. Sorry should have maybe said that. Lean your head left- that's the slope of the vans front running down.

Probably better chance of catching aliens than getting this but you never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,368 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

What variety of potato did you use to take the photo? You should have went with Roosters as they generally take the best out of all the potatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭HazeDoll

No. There's no van in that picture.

Is this a still from a dashcam video? If so you'd be better off uploading the few seconds of footage.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 fiddyfive

That's all you're getting. Thanks for playing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭ratracer

Is that the bow of the Titanic?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

As wind-ups go......poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

See no reason for further comments.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement