Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have an upright piano to give away

Options
  • 06-08-2023 11:42am
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Piano free to good home

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,035 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Transport would be a major issue Mary, if you give your approximate location it might help.

Lovely gesture by the way.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,466 ✭✭✭✭looksee

You have posted in the wrong place, this is feedback about Boards

Sorry but no-one wants your piano, you literally cannot give them away unless they are recent and of exceptional quality. I had one that came with the house and I ended up paying someone to take it away, in spite of the fact that there was a local guy refurbishing pianos, he didn't even want to look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

You can try putting an Ad on Adverts.ie and see if anyone will take it

Alternatively, perhaps a charity group like Vincent de Paul or NCBI will take it?

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

Advertisement