Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I sell my tickets ?

Options
  • 07-08-2023 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hi all, can't make the First Aid Kit gig in Dublin this month and I want to see my tickets, no option on Ticketmaster to transfer or resell, the problem is the tickets are those that need to be scanned from the phone, you can't just take a screenshot and send them to the buyer, it's a barcode and there's a blue line going back and forth. It says on the ticket that screenshots won't get you in, is there any way around this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

A very common problem, i queried this last week with TM. Event is on in 1st week of September, tbf usually, sell & transfer options become available a week of two before the event. However if you can’t make an event, you want to get rid of them, as soon as possible.

However, tm support do not have any information on when the tickets will be available for resale or transfer, and they gave me, this ridiculous solution:

Post edited by fafy on

Advertisement