Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog with alopecia

Options
  • 09-08-2023 1:28am

I was wondering if anyone can diagnose my dog.

He has been to Rory Breathnoch in UCD, he took three biopsies and found that in two if those biopsy site his hair was in telogan phase, but in one site they did find an antibody. I reckon it was because Niles was ill at the time. My vets say they don't know but I know to ask here? We're going to the expert on dog eyes.

Thanks <snip> for stopping your attack on me. I didn't do anything wrong expect own a dog. I am so sorry I have Niles. Please take him from me and put his balls back on. I am so so sorry. Goodbye and goodnight.

Post edited by DBB on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Budgese if you feel you have been attacked by PM or elsewhere you should report the PMs/posts so admins can deal with them. Please don’t retaliate by attempting to bait people into replying on a public thread. No one here can diagnose your dog, trust your veterinary professionals or find different ones you feel you can trust. I’m closing this thread as it goes against the site wide rules on asking for medical advice.

/Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement