Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor Solar cameras

Options
  • 10-08-2023 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi, Looking to setup 3 of these for a friends father. A mater of mine already has one of these https://www.amazon.co.uk/ieGeek-Wireless-Battery-Powered-Detection-Waterproof-White1/dp/B098D27LWB?th=1 setup covering this back garden and is really happy with it. It's maintained power using just the solar for the last number of months. The question is does anyone know how I would go about having a setup that would save motion detections to the cloud ?

Or is there an alternative solution that's not too expensive that I should take a look at ? I have a Ring system myself but the cameras are pricey for the budget that he has.

Advertisement