Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albufeira recommendations

Options
  • 10-08-2023 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,562 ✭✭✭

Group of 8 of us (four couples) aged around 28-30 heading over to Albufeira for a week next weekend. Not the type of holiday I'd normally go on as I'd usually more so head to cities so was just hoping some posters who've been there before could perhaps offer some suggestions on restaurants, bars, beaches, daytrips, activities etc and give an overall jist of what to expect?

We are staying about a 2km walk from the Old Town or 3.5km to the strip in the new town. So will probably be spending more time in the old town and surrounds but can jump in a taxi to either I'm sure. I've heard the old town might be more suitable for what we are looking for and that the new town strip is more so for teenagers and early 20s crowd looking to go clubbing all night? Is it worth venturing over that way at all or will it be a Santa Ponsa/Magaluf style place?

None of us have been before so any information will be much appreciated!

Advertisement