Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combined Doorbell and Camera setup. Wireless, battery powered with no need for subscription?

Options
  • 10-08-2023 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a combined doorbell and camera setup with local storage so no need for ongoing costs. I've been having trouble finding any bundles of such a package and any reviews to see what options are out there too. It's for somebody who lives in a town house with their front door right on the footpath so they will have a lot of passing pedestrians, so having motion detection notifications would be pointless.They want to be notified if a delivery driver or other caller is at their door, so a doorbell or other trigger button to send a notification would be needed.

They also want a camera for the rear of their property, then to be able to connect them both to the same hub and use the same app to see any notifications. Would anyone know of anything like this? I see TP-Link have a good looking camera set that has advantages over Eufy, but I'm not sure if there's a doorbell option that can be connected to the same system? Any feedback would be appreciated :)

Advertisement