Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer lll WFH

• 10-08-2023 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

He all,

I am in the process of applying for every CO vacancy that's WFH option. Currently temping for HSE, need to wait until the next CO panel comes about. There are so many CO positions in Dublin (I live 2 hrs away in a small town). I have applied for the DPP and Coru in Dublin anywhere I see CO with WFH option basically. I cannot seem to get anything in my small town. Anyone here doing that? I've missed out on the HSE CO panel for 2023. I temped in the civil service for 3 months a good while back, hated it very mundane. Much prefer to have a more varied role. Anyone know of other government positions? with the option of WFH n office 1/2 days per week. Thanks in advance. I really just need PCO and not TCO all the time. I am on the permanent panel for LWETB but that's up end of this month as my location is very remote. So it could be better if I WFH n travel once or twice a week.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25 Bug23

All positions are moving towards 3-4 days in-office. Anchor days for individuals and anchor days for team, meaning 2 anchor p/w. Public sector seems to be engaged in tokenism when it comes to wfh, and trying to get everyone on the bare minimum of one day wfh p/w. Private sector employers seem to be offering greater flexibility in wfh options.

best of luck with your search; I’ve been there, it takes patience and time.

• Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2 earing25

Thank you Bug23

Advertisement