Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Supplement processing times

Options
  • 13-08-2023 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have recently applied for rent supplement, I went back and forth with the office with documents etc and was told on Wednesday everything required was now received and it would be passed to a deciding officer. Does anyone have any idea how long this might take? It's been a month since I initially applied and went through the process of bank statements etc so I'm obviously hoping it's not too long now they say its with a deciding officer. I did receive rent supplrement during Covid and am now on Jobseekers benefit with no other change of circumstance so I imagine I should get it without any issue.

Also how is it paid? I added bank details to the form is the usual way and what day is it paid on?

Tagged:

Advertisement