Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ios nightlife 2023

Options
  • 14-08-2023 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

I was in Ios/Greece at 5 years ago and I love Ios in almost everything it has to offer, except one big complaint and this make all the difference for me. What I am trying to say was 90% men and 10% women when i was there, nowhere in World with very high percentage of men never will have a good nightlife even Ios is a wonderful place. That's the only big complaint I've against Ios, now 2023 I don't know if the percentage of Men and Women is different. If the percentage of women getting higher, then I will back to Ios again more soon possible. If you're there right now you could tell us what's the percentage of men and women in Ios right now in your opinion. 

Post edited by Beasty on

Advertisement