Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with BOI app

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us.

From the error message that you have provided it seems that the error message is coming from the merchants page rather than an issue with your account. We would advise trying to complete the transaction again today to see if the payment will go through on the website for you now.

Thanks, Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lain23

This happened to me aswell. I tried it a few times and kept getting that message after approving in the app. Then I uninstalled and reinstalled the BOI app and now when I get to the last section the app won't send me a code to my phone to set up the app. I have given permissions to the app and the phone number is correct. When I try to get in online it asks me to verify through the app which I can't do as I can't set it up again. It's extremely frustrating. How can I get a code to setup the app again on my phone.

Hi there, thanks for your message

Please contact the team on 0818 365 365 and my colleague can provide the code for you.

The team is available weekdays 9AM-5PM.

My colleague can check for declines in relation to this transaction as we do not have account access here.

Thanks, Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 39,820 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The app isn’t working again. It’s just a white screen and it says “checking for you” and nothing happens. This is gone well beyond a joke at this stage.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here.

Sorry to hear this. There is currently no reports of issues with our mobile app. Please restart your smart device as sometime this helps. If the issue persists please uninstall and reinstall the app.

Thanks,Niamh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 lapsang

The app isn't working here either. White screen, nothing happens. And of course, I can't pay online without approval through the app. What a joke.

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Please call us on 0818 365 365 or +353 1 404 4000 if calling from abroad, team is available weekdays 9am to 5pm and Saturday 10am-2pm.

My colleague will happily assist you.

Thanks,Niamh.

Advertisement