Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free standing cooker recommendations?

Options
  • 15-08-2023 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Our free standing Zanussi cooker died and we're looking for a replacement. Had a few problems with it over the years so will probably steer clear of Zanussi for now. Just wondering what free standing cookers are the best for reliability and performance? What do people here use? Would really appreciate any feedback thanks!

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭cobham

I have the Zanussi 'slot in' or free standing cooker also. The problem is that it is 55 cm wide and that is space I have when need to replace. This size is now out of fashion and the 50 cm or 60 cm is the new standard width. My first one was a Creda and now have had two Zanussi's as only ones to fit the space. Broken glass on hob and shattered oven door were reasons to change. Cost of repair was close to new unit so..... I like the oven size compared to other models. I am looking to change now for a separate oven but now find that the trays and racks of old one wont fit new interior sizes of other models (except a Zanussi!)

Advertisement