Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ATN X Sight 4k pro 5-20x

• 16-08-2023 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭

Thinking of purchasing one of these, Anyone else using one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 139 ✭✭Paddyviking

I think a C50 would be a better option, check out reviews and do a comparison.

Then check out resale values as that'll tell you alot 👍

Pv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Gazlam

I had an ATN 4k. I could not fault it at all. Great picture. Never had any trouble with it. I also used a Infiray TD50L and honestly believe the ATN was much better.

A lot of people bash the ATN but if I were to get another NV I would 100% get the ATN again.

I cannot comment on the Pulsar NV's but any product I used from Pulsar (Thermal) has been top class.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭keith s

I have the c50 and a mate has the 4k ATN.

For me the day picture is better in the atn. (you would not use the pulsar for target shooting, but the atn is more crisp in daytime).

Night time they are as good as each other.

Twilight the c50 is much better, giving you colour without an IR as long as there is a tiny bit of light.

The ATM has a really good battery life, but the c50 has x1 built in (battery 1) and a removable battery (battery 2)Meaning you can get a few spare battery 2, to carry in your pocket and hotswap when it is going dead, without even having to turn off the scope (as long as there is some power in battery 1).

Previous ATN models were plagued with software issues, but the 4k seems to have gotten rid of all them issues and is a great scope. The other really cool thing about the ATN, is the ability to and an ABL to the scope, which gives you the ability to range something, then press a button and the scope will zero for you, so you can hold on the crosshair!!! Really, Really cool! (You will need to do some initial setup to input the ballistics for the ammo, but you can have multiple profiles, so can store the settings for multiple rifles/rounds).

For me the twilight and swappable battery is enough to make me go with pulsar c50, but both are very good scopes..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 151 ✭✭Hilux2005

Hi Keith,

I actually got a PARD DS35 on a deal in the end. So far its been great and no issues with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭keith s

Have not used one yet, but have heard good things. Keep us posted if you can and best of luck with the new scope.. Happy Hunting!

• Advertisement
Advertisement